Environment and Sustainability Committee: European affairs
The Environment and Sustainability Committee tracked EU proposals of interest to the Committee, and sought to influence them, through consultation and engagement with stakeholders.
Any issues identified for Wales were pursued through written communication with the EU institutions and the Welsh Government.
- The key
- stage that are of interest to the Committee.
Whilst the below inquiries have obvious links to EU proposals, much of the Committee’s work (which can be accessed from the Committee’s homepage) incorporated EU related matters:
- Proposed Prohibition of Driftnet Fisheries
- Organic Production and Labelling
- Common Agricultural Policy Task and Finish Group
- Common Fisheries Policy Task and Group
Business type: Other
First published: 20/01/2015