Welcome to the Senedd's new website. If you have any difficulty using this site please get in touch.
Consultation on the Trade Union (Wales) Bill
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Tuesday, 17 January 2017 to Friday, 17 February 2017
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- TUB 01 - Royal College of Nursing PDF 991 KB
- TUB 01a - Royal College of Nursing PDF 192 KB
- TUB 02 - The Social Workers' Union PDF 294 KB View as HTML (4) 13 KB
- TUB 03 - Wales TUC PDF 2 MB
- TUB 04 - British Medical Association PDF 306 KB View as HTML (6) 19 KB
- TUB 05 - Wales Fire and Rescue Services PDF 239 KB View as HTML (7) 122 KB
- TUB 06 - GMB PDF 228 KB View as HTML (8) 28 KB
- TUB 07 - Flintshire County Council PDF 231 KB
- TUB 07a - Flintshire County Council (Additional information) PDF 775 KB
- TUB 08 - Welsh NHS Confederation and NHS Wales Employers PDF 318 KB View as HTML (11) 29 KB
- TUB 08a - Welsh NHS Confederation and NHS Wales Employers ( Additional information) PDF 182 KB View as HTML (12) 18 KB
- TUB 09 - ATL Cymru PDF 219 KB View as HTML (13) 14 KB
- TUB 10 - Welsh Local Government Association PDF 245 KB View as HTML (14) 31 KB
- TUB 11 - Society of Radiographers PDF 237 KB View as HTML (15) 32 KB
- TUB 12 - Monmouth Town Council PDF 191 KB View as HTML (16) 13 KB
- TUB 13 - Universities and Colleges Employers Association (UCEA) PDF 167 KB View as HTML (17) 14 KB
- TUB 14 - Unison PDF 115 KB View as HTML (18) 24 KB
- TUB 15 - Association of Local Authority Chief Executive and Senior Managers (ALACE) PDF 478 KB
- TUB 16 - Public and Commercial Services Union PDF 123 KB View as HTML (20) 12 KB
- TUB 17 - Association of School and College Leaders (Cymru) PDF 140 KB View as HTML (21) 18 KB
- TUB 18 - Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board PDF 3 MB
- TUB 19 - National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (NASUWT) PDF 97 KB View as HTML (23) 3 KB
Purpose of the consultation
The Equality, Local Government and Communities Committee is undertaking an inquiry into the general principles of the Trade Union (Wales) Bill. Further details about the Bill and the accompanying Explanatory Memorandum can be found on the Bill page.
Terms of reference
The Committee’s terms of reference for its inquiry are:
To consider -
Submissions should be no longer than five sides of A4, with numbered paragraphs, and should focus on the terms of reference.
If you are responding on behalf of an organisation, please provide a brief description of the role of your organisation.
Please see the guidance for those providing evidence for committees.
The Committee welcomes contributions in both or either of our official languages, English and Welsh. Information not submitted bilingually will not be translated and will be published in the language of submission only. We expect organisations to implement their own standards and schemes and to comply with their statutory obligations.
Disclosure of Information
You can find further details about how we will use your information at www.assembly.wales/InquiryPrivacy. Please ensure that you have considered these details carefully before submitting information to the Committee.
Should you wish to speak to someone regarding this consultation, please use the below contact details:
Equality, Local Government and Communities Committee
Telephone: 0300 200 6565